1st Line IT Support Technician | 20 – 24k, depending on relevant experience.
About the company
Motasoft Ltd provides web-based software solutions exclusively within the motor trade industry. Our primary product, Virtual Garage Manager, allows garages to manage every aspect of their business, including scheduling, accounts and online booking. We have over 1200 companies using our software within the UK.
This 1st line support role will have you acting as the company’s voice when our clients need help and assistance. The role is full-time, between 9am and 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday, and will be based out of our office in the centre of Bristol. Once training is complete and probation is passed, hybrid working will be available. You’ll provide support to them by telephone, email, live chat and remote desktop. Tasks will include:
- Web application support.
- Training new and existing clients via telephone & remote desktop.
- Monitoring incoming support tickets and online chat.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially on the phone.
- Experience working with Windows Operating Systems and modern web browsers.
- A talent for problem-solving, especially when faced with technical problems.
- Previous experience supporting web-based applications and working with remote desktop support.
- Prior exposure to web-based email applications.
- Any other accounting or bookkeeping knowledge or previous experience supporting web/cloud / SaaS software would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of the auto-trade/garage industry.
- 30 days holiday per year (including bank holidays), increasing by an additional day per year (to a maximum of 35 days).
- 1-week full sick pay per year (upon completing probation).
- Access to Origin Workspace, where our office is located. Access includes an on-site gym, wellness centre, socials, fitness classes and communal breakfasts.
- Company social events that are paid for by the company.
Apply today with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org