Backend C# Web Developer | Bristol | Hybrid | £40k + benefits.
We’re looking to recruit a mid-level web developer focusing on backend technologies.
We’re a long-established company working exclusively within the motor trade. We recently have found ourselves experiencing some exciting growth. We are now looking to up our development resources to meet the ever-growing demand from our large and loyal customer base.
As a member of our small development team, you’ll have the opportunity to work in all areas of web development. Your voice will always be heard. As such, you’ll play an integral role in the exciting advances we are making in our industry and as a company.
We are looking for applicants offering the following:
- High proficiency with C#.
- Experienced with developing web applications in ASP.NET.
- 3+ years commercial experience.
- Experienced with relational databases such as MySQL or Microsoft SQL server.
- Experienced with Web API and restful web services.
- Not essential but useful if any experience working with Angular/Typescript
- Experience working in a development team using Source control, Scrum or agile methodologies.
- Some experience in a support developer role would be desirable.
What we offer:
We can offer you a unique and exciting opportunity where the sky really is the limit. Unlike in larger companies, you’ll have total exposure to all aspects of the development lifecycle; you’ll be working on existing products used by thousands daily, designing, researching and creating new products.
We work in a hybrid way, splitting work between home and the office (1/2 days per week in the office – but flexible). Our office is located in Origin Workspace next to Brandon Hill in Bristol, which has an on-site gym, local discounts and benefits, a roof terrace, and runs many social events.
We also offer some great benefits such as:
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays + an extra day for each year served (capped at 5 years).
- Full sick pay.
- Company health care.
- Company breakfasts each Friday.
- Various social events which are paid for by the company.
- Salary from 40k-50k.
Apply today with your CV at email@example.com